Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FEAR FACTOR


 It was a marathon presentation of final papers for graduate students in my research class. They were 8 in the class and we couldn’t finish critiquing the proposals in one 3-hour class. The class was interested in going to Mt. Banahaw, so agreed to hold the presentations in the sacred mountain.

            As is the practice there, people go to the Sta. Lucia waterfalls to have physical, emotional and spiritual “cleansing”.  The waters are also invigorating, and I, as well as my students needed it. We’d have fun first and tackle business later…

            The presentations started after lunch and finished in the evening. Everyone was drained from the discussions and after the sumptuous dinner, the students asked me to teach them how to meditate and relax.
 
            We sat at the long dining table and the exercise began.  Prayer for protection and deep rhythmic breathing was the first step. With their eyes closed, I led them through it. Outside the house, it was dark and so quiet except for the occasional sound of crickets. It was a private compound and there were no vehicles passing that way. Then the alarm of one student’s car went off. Perplexed, he took the car keys from the pocket of his shorts and put it on the table after turning the alarm off. 

            The same thing happened two times more, just as they were getting relaxed. I was concerned because a female student refused to open her eyes the third time. As if in a trance, she said that she didn’t want to and that she was riding a horse. With a stern voice, I told her to open her eyes several times. When she did, she saw an apparition. It was a man with long hair sitting behind a classmate. We all decided to forego the exercise and went to the sleeping area.

            At 2 o’clock in the morning, the car alarm went off again. In my mind, I saw a tall lean figure beside the vehicle. It wasn’t human. Somehow I knew that that entity was giving a warning.

            In the morning, a healer/psychic friend who lived several houses away came. When I told him about our experience, he said that I should have “talked” to the entity because it wanted to communicate with me. It seems that the entity, by turning the alarm on, was preventing the student who saw a “ghost” sitting behind her classmate from going into a trance.

            Whatever, it was, I didn’t have the guts to really find out. I wouldn't’ know how to handle it and was afraid. In hindsight, I should have tried. It was, after all, an ET, probably from a different “species”. I did research on it and saw a sketch in one of the credible sites in the U.S. What was weird was that the writings shown in the site, taken from an alien aircraft that crashed in the US were familiar. They were the writings or scripts shown to me in my dream more than 10 years ago.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment